Bandarban by AIR
For Booking Please call: 01730045054 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to our Bandarban Adventure Trip. Fly to Chittagong by morning flight at around 8:00 am. Upon arrival in Chittagong, we will receive and transfer you to the Hillside Resort at Bandarban. This will be a three-hour scenic drive from Chittagong airport. In the afternoon drive to Tiger Hill, a high viewpoint site from where you can see all Bandarban town. The nearby Meghla Holiday Complex features a mini-safari-park, a zoo, and a hanging bridge. Return to the resort for overnight stay.
On this day we will take you to Chimbuk, the highest peak in Bangladesh accessible by motorized vehicles. From this scenic point, you have a stunning view over the flat floodplains of the Ganges Delta. After a visit to the nearby Murong village, we’ll stop at Shoilopropat, a picturesque small waterfall. Before returning, a visit to the Bawm village in Faruk Para will be arranged. After lunch drive to Balaghata, only a short distance from Bandarban town, to visit the largest Buddhist temple in Bangladesh named Jadi temple. Drive back to the resort for overnight stay.
This morning is free at your leisure to relax or explore the splendid surroundings of the Hillside Resort. After lunch, we will transfer you to Chittagong, where you will take the afternoon flight back to Dhaka.
1 2 3 4 5 6
66000 52500 46800 43600 38500 36000
** NOTE THAT FOR THE PERMISSION FOR FOREIGNERS IT TAKES 5/6 DAYS TO PROCESS**
- Return air ticket Dhaka-Chittagong-Dhaka
- Accommodation at the Hillside Resort for 2 nights with breakfast.
- All transfers and s/s at BBN as per itinerary with local guide & hired non-a/c vehicle.
- Meals or Snacks (except breakfast)
- permission for foreign nationals
- Personal Gratuities.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS BOOKING & CONFIRMATION: Prior confirmation of booking is always necessary to avail of our tours and services. A tour or service may be considered as confirmed only after an advance payment of 50%. The remaining payment has to be made as per the following deposit and payment policy. DEPOSIT & PAYMENT: All deposits and payments will be subject to our cancellation policy. Confirmation of exclusive bookings must be done at least 40 days prior to departure. Full payment has to be made 19 days prior to departure. We accept payments in cash, cheque, and cards (Master and Visa only). A surcharge of 2.5% will be applicable on payment by cards. We also accept payment directly to our bank account. A copy of the deposit slip is required as proof of payment. We accept foreign currencies like US Dollars, GBP and Euros in cash. CANCELLATION POLICY:
|If cancelled||Group/exclusive booking of package trips|
|Before 38 days||Nil|
|Between 28 & 37 days||40%|
|Between 19 & 36 days||50%|
|Between 9 & 18 days||60%|
|Between 4 & 8 days||80%|
|Less than 96 hours||100%|
|Less than 72 hours||n/a|
|Less than 48 hours||n/a|
- All bookings will be subject to a minimum cancellation charge of Tk. 1500/- irrespective of the time of cancellation.
2. All air, bus, train, rocket tickets will be subject to the cancellation policy of the respective service providers. Similarly, vehicles hired from other companies will be subject to the cancellation policy of the respective transport company. In the case of only hotel reservations, the hotels’ cancellation policy may be applicable.